Thursday, November 17, 2011

Whip Cream and Sporks





Every year the boys school has a Thanksgiving lunch that the parents are invited to. Although the lunch takes on a mushy yellowish hue (it is cafeteria food, with the popular questionable meat!...jk) it is surprisingly delicious! I swear. The boys loved the pumpkin pie the most.  And I enjoyed using a spork immensely, oh brings back memories of my cafeteria days. I love being able to see them interact with their friends and being able to get to know their friends myself. Hayden and his friends were so silly. I loved watching them laugh and have a good time. It fills me with so much joy to see my kids happy at school. Ethan and his friends were pretty goofy themselves, but in a much more laid back cool way, he is a sixth grader after all. This luncheon is probably one of my very favorite things that their school does. I am so glad they did it again this year!

No comments: