Saturday, September 10, 2011

The BEST Labor Day Weekend ever!

Amb and I crafted these matching cousins freezer paper shirts (inspiration from ashley ann photography, check out her blog, she is AMAZING).

Libby loved baby Analea, or maybe she just loved to bug her?

Last weekend we had the pleasure of having my sister Amberly and her little family visit us. And I must admit that it happened to be the best weekend ever. We were able to pack quite a bit into our short weekend. They helped me a TON with Hayden's b-day party, which was a hit just because of Amb's help. The boys were able to squeeze a wake boarding trip in, where Ethan learned to slalom ski, Amb and I actually got to do a little crafting (even if it did cost us our Sunday afternoon nap, but I think you'd agree totally worth it!) we even had our traditional late night (adults only) board game fun (Aaron is a board game buff, and always brings out new games for us to learn, and Monday we even got to go out to the lake. It was a perfect weekend. I wish we lived closer so we could have these amazing times more often, but I will take what I can get!
I love you guys! Thanks for coming!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It sure sounds like the BEst labor day weekend ever! I love the Tshirts they turned out so cute, and your Angry birds party is too much. I'm glad we got to sneak in a little time with yall for the weekend too Jamie loved the boat and it was fun to have you over.

amb said...

it WAS the best weekend, you're right!! thanks so much for all the fun times we had! i love our arizona trips and i love love LOVE you!!