Tuesday, June 23, 2009

San Clemente Camping

Daryl built the best fires every night. I love me a camp fire, with everyone sitting around, its the best!
Smores! All sticky and delicious!

The kids practicing their Karate kid moves!
The gang right before everyone had to head out. We had such a great time camping this year. The weather was nice, no one was injured, the kids all had a blast together, food was yummo, we got a few good card games in. All in all it was a great vacation, just the right amount of relaxing and fun activity.
After a week of relaxing and soaking up some sun I was ready to come home. I was looking forward to coming home and unpacking and getting back to the routine. Man am I am routine person, I couldnt wait to clean the house, and pull things back together, hows that for wierdo? On the way home I had to stop at Cabazon, whats a trip to CA with out stoping there? We listened to Peter and the Star Catchers, read by Jim Dale, our fav, such a fun book! Thanks Mom and Daryl for making it such a great week! We love you!

No comments: