Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CAMP CAMP CAMP


Daryl and Shawn made this swing. So clever!

Daryl and my Mom brought activities for the kids. The activities included a water balloon toss, and this tic tac toe game that Daryl and Ethan put together out of PVC pipes. After the game they took it apart and made a fort, and a soccer goal, then the kids all made swords. It was very entertaining.

Every summer we go camping at the beach, with my Mom, and step Dad, and my two sisters and fam. We always have such a great time, and we look forward to it every year!

3 comments:

jasi said...

hai am jassy....the template of your blog looking beautiful.visit my blog at http://beanetizen.blogspot.com

amb said...

so so fun! i love your pics-- can you send me some of them?? i had such a great time with you! miss you so much already!

Sarah said...

What a great trip to the beach!