Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Fever

I know this tree badly needs a trim, but I can't bring myself to cutting off any of the beautiful branches.

Its spring fever
That is what the name of it is
And when you've got it
You want-
Oh you don't quite know what you want,
But it just fairly makes your heart ache
You want it so!
-Mark Twain

It has been a truly gorgeous spring. The weather has been very mild, which I have been LOVING. And all the flowers are in bloom. All of our flowers, which we have been planting over this past year, have all doubled in size. And the smell is scrumptious. One thing our awful, horrible gardener did right was planting the rosemary and jasmine by the front door. When the windows are open the smell comes wafting inside for us to enjoy! I love it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi love, your tree is gorgeous!

Lula. said...

Ashley, I don't know how I got to your blog, but I did... Facebook just isn't enough sometimes, I guess!

What a darling family you have, and a darling house! Looks like life is treating you well.

nikki said...

Your flowers are gorgeous and I'm with you - don't trim that tree yet! I have been loving this spring too - so grateful that it has been mild. Love the flowers, love the weather!