Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Boy

Look at my handsome new nephew! Mom and baby are doing well. They are resting after a very long night. She texted me a few times yesterday to let me know what was going on. And then her darling hubby texted me through the night to keep me updated, isn't he so sweet. My favorite text was at 2:49 am saying wake up! He's almost here! It makes me get all choked up again, I am so excited for my sis, and this new chapter in her life. I know she is going to be the best Mom (and already has been), and put us all to shame! Baby boy is 8.14lbs, and we have to wait and see what name he goes home with! I love you guys, can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

Kayli said...

that is so exciting! you seem to be such an amazing aunt and sister. you are so involved with your nieces, nephews and sisters. I am so happy for you!
they can include ASHTON in the name to name it after you for your bday! =}

Cara said...

Oh Ash. I am so excited for all of you. What a sweet adorable squishable face. I can't wait to here what his name will be.

Julee said...

Oh how cute!!! I can't wait for the other new baby!!!