Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Cheers!


Last weekend we had a little Valentine's Day party! Complete with heart crafts, and pink heart pancakes, and a late night walk to the park! While I was putting everything together Shawn saw all the pink and heart stuff, I think he felt like he needed to remind me that we have boys. DUH, that's why I am having the girls over, silly boy! It was so fun even the pets had to get in on the action! Sorry Aspen hope you don't mind sharing your bed with Andrews.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Hope you all get lots of loving!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

nikki said...

So cute! I was lamenting the fact that I did nothing cute and Valeniney. I love your pancakes!

Julee said...

How cute you are!! You are seriously the most crafty person!!! I want to eat some of your pancakes right now!!! YUM!!!