Sunday, February 12, 2012

Glitter and a Banner

Is it to early to be talking Easter?!


I've recently opened an etsy shop (yikes!) for all of my crafty endeavors, namely banners and all things party. But it is next to impossible to get anything done with a toddler. Good thing I think she is so cute because it is so frustrating! She is just like her Mommy and wants to play with all the fun crafty supplies. Libby loves to color. She colors most of the day. Her favorite is to color with markers, I don't know how she always manages to find the permanent markers because I hide them. And she is quite the artist, and does not like to limit herself to coloring on paper, oh no. She likes to color on the wall, and the couch, but mainly on herself. Ummmm not so cute. She also loves my glitter, and has dumped out a few of my little vials. I now hate glitter. It is next to impossible to clean. Thank you Libby for making the whole house so sparkly. So sweet.

So if you'd like to check out my shop, you can find it here: A Lovely Party, on etsy. I currently just have this one bunny banner available, but I am working on other Easter and Spring designs, so there is more to come soon. Or if you'd like to see a certain design let me know, I love suggestions!

4 comments:

Jer and Cam said...

OH my goodness! This might just be my favorite banner yet! So glad you have an esty shop now how exciting!! I'm gonna be checking it out!

Gates & Tausha said...

holy cow ashley, i just checked out your shop and i kind of feel important knowing who the owner of that shop is!! HOLY!!! you have mad skills. ADORABLE!!!!! and your stories about libby are great...at least from the outsider reading, and not cleaning. :)

Sarah said...

Love it!! I'm just surprised it has taken you this long to open shop with your amazing talent and perfection. I can't wait to check it out. And it sounds like that little Libby will have her own shop open soon too :)

RyanJohnsonFamily said...

Yay! So happy you are selling your cuteness-I'm sure I will be a customer (since I don't craft!) Happy for you!