Monday, April 4, 2011

Lake Time Again






It is getting hot here, already! I mean really hot, like close the windows turn on the ac, hot! And I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I am scared, its barely April, and the summers last forever here, so its way to early to be so hot already! But on the other hand I am really looking forward to swimming at the pool and going boating.

So on Saturday I talked Shawn into taking us out to the lake. We knew the water would be FREEZING, but I didn't care. It was such a beautiful day! And we are always so busy so we had to cease the moment! The boys invited friends and had a blast. They even got in the water, I was totally shocked! And they kept getting in! Hayden knee boarded, and Ethan and Alec inner tubed! It was awesome. Libby is not crazy about her life jacket. I wish they made baby life jackets that aren't so bulky, but oh well. She dealt with it. It was a great morning!

5 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

I love that chubby, ruffled bum in the first picture! :) Jealous that it's warm enough for swim suits there...we had about 7 inches of snow yesterday. aaahh!!

Unknown said...

that first picture is the best!

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like heavin, cant belive its already time agian!

Dale said...

Happy belated birthday Ethan and congrats on your scouting award, keep up the good work! I agree, Libby's ruffled bum takes the cake. Stay cool! Some of our friends (Mud bowl Floyd!)here in Paso got enough snow Saturday morning to play in, but not across the street! 'Splain that!

Sarah said...

I cant wait! Looks like heaven. I hope we go out a bunch this summer.