Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Day Tradition

A valentine treat.
Valentines all packed.



I love you!

Valentine's Day dinner was extra special! We had pink mashed potatoes, which Shawn admitted he thought they tasted yummy but couldn't really handle that they were pink. Heart shaped turkey meatloaf, and red 7up! And of course we ate by candle light! I love our Valentine's dinner! I know I am cheesy, but its fun.

I put together this Valentine for Payson's Mommy. Isn't he just the cutest. I love how when he smiles he crinkles his eyes! We took several pictures where I tried to get him to keep his eyes open, but his smile was just so big! So I love it, it is so him!

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

martha, (your new nickname)

i so love how you make everything crafty cute, and so festive. what a fun mom and wife you are! i dont care what shawn says happens behind doors, what im seeing im likein!

Richard said...

oh Ashley, you make my heart smile...

Unknown said...

Love all you do, and that valentine is to die for!