Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hayden turns Five! Rocket Ship Party


The invite.
Hayden had a ball handing out his invites.

The front door.
The party favors.
My sister wrapped her present to look like a rocket, isn't it so darling. I didn't want Hayden to open it!

I pretty much didn't do any decorating, I just was not feeling up to it. In fact I really just wanted to sleep through the party, so we kept everything super simple. I just decorated the table, with place cards, the pinata, balloons, and the cup cakes. It looked festive, and Hayden was thrilled, so that's all that matters!
I've been looking for the perfect party theme for months. I wanted to do something special, and it had to be homemade. So when I came across this idea for a Rocket ship Party on this blog, I knew it would be perfect. Not to fussy but still fun and different. I think it turned out great. Hayden had so much fun, so naturally, I was very pleased!

2 comments:

nikki said...

Adorable theme and decorations! I might steal it...

Sarah said...

What a great party! I love those cute invitations.