Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Choo Choo!

The food being delivered to our table by train. Hmmmm, do I need to tip the train??
A friend that I met at church suggested to check out this little hamburger joint, she said its must do! So after looking it up I decided we did have to check it out. This restaurant was really cool, the kids thought it was so fun. After being seated you are instructed to order your food through a phone that is at your table. Then you wait for your food to be delivered...by train! They have a train that goes around the entire restaurant on a track near the ceiling. When the food gets to the right table there is an arm that sticks out and stops the food, and the train keeps going. It probably makes more sense by looking at the pictures (Sorry I know my pictures are not in order! They are backwards, look from the bottom up!). It is such a clever idea. Throughout your meal the trains keep going around the room, delivering food to other tables. Even Libby enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I say the train doesn't need a big tip