Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Birthday Party

Make a wish! Libby loved her cupcake and didn't waste any time polishing it off! Elle on the other hand wasn't crazy about it, or maybe she didn't like that we were all watching her!

Opening presents! These two girls got all kinds of good loot! Thanks guys!

The cousins eating their mini hamburgers and chips.
Since Elle and Libby's Birthday's are only two weeks apart we thought it would be fun to have a big double party! So lucky me, my Mom and both my sisters came out for the weekend to celebrate. The party was so much fun, even Shawn's parents were able to be there for the party.

2 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

No WAY is she 1 already!!?? How awesome that so much family could be there to help Libby celebrate her big day. :)

Hillary Richards said...

Adorable picture of the girls 1st Birthday! The picture of your mom and all you girls is beautiful and I LOVE the blue on your walls Ashley. Next time I want to stow away in "rita"