Friday, June 11, 2010

three months



I cant believe Libby is already 13 weeks. Why does time have to go by so quickly? I look forward to the new things she will do each day but at the same time it kinda breaks my heart to know that she is getting older. I want her to stay tiny for longer so I can remember everything about her at every stage.
Libby loves so many things, she
loves to suck her fingers
loves to look at her brothers and her Mommy
(but I think staring at her Daddy is her favorite)
loves to talk and occasionally she will laugh-
doesn't love to be tickled, not yet at least!
loves to sit in the swing
loves to sleep
I love my Libby

6 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

I am in love with thoes big blue eyes of hers!

Sarah said...

She is soo cute! Is that her bedding she is sitting on? - I love it...I need to take a peek next time I'm over.

Lynnette said...

She's so cute that I want to get out my camera and take some of my own pictures! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE taking pictures of babies!! (especially little cuties like Libby!)

Cara said...

I can't wait to kiss her adorable cheeks! Tell her that I will be there soon to attack those cheeks!

Hillary Richards said...

She is absolutely beautiful and adorable! I can't wait to meet her and hear her giggle.

Denise said...

what a cutie she is! They grow up way too fast, but we can only sit back and enjoy each moment! She is adorable!