Monday, September 14, 2009

Our weekend with Cara


Poor Jared! He is such a good sport! Thanks Jared for sharing your family!
Hayden and Ella playing games cuddled together on the couch.

Cara thanks so much for coming to visit us. I had such a good time with you! I am so relieved that no one got sick and I actually got you all to myself this time around. Remember last year I had to visit you at the hospital just to see you! But this year we got to sit on the couch and actually hang out, how refreshing! And the weather was so perfect, the kids had such a blast at the park, and on the train. Thanks for coming! I hope you had fun in Sedona! I think its my turn to visit you!! Love ya!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun to have friends come up and visit! It looks like yall had a great time!

jamie heaps said...

awe the world of blogging, glad you found me, its fun to peak in on your life. what a fun mom you are looks like your allways doing something fun, im impressed. it was fun seeing you today hope the letters turn out fab. well have to do a double date one of these nights with sara and nikki.

Eric and Sierra said...

Ashley I think you should be a journalist/columnist. I laugh outloud every time I read your blog and I actually read your paragraphs, I usually skip over most peoples and just look at the pictures, but not your since I usually need some Ashley humor and optemisum. It feels like AZ here since it's been so hot. That is probably not helping the nausia but I am so happy for you guys, Huge Congrats. We miss you guys, I get jealous of anyone that gets to go to your house because I want it to be me. Oh and Hayden looks so old. Take care